Tim Holtz delighted fans worldwide with his recipe for
creating dimensional snow
The kit was assembled to include everything needed!
The Dimensional Snow Kit contains:
- 2 fl.oz bottle - Glossy Accents
- 4 oz container - Clear Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel (or UTEE)
- 4 oz jar - White Ultra Thick Embossing Enamel
- 1 oz jar - Fine Glass Glitter (Diamond Dust)
- 1 oz jar - Chunky Glass Glitter (Krystallos)
- 1 container - Perfect Pearls (Perfect Pearl)
- 2 each - wooden craft (popsicle) sticks for stirring
- 2 pairs - clear plastic disposable gloves
Tim's recipe for dimensional snow is:
- 2 parts Clear UTEE
- 1 part White UTEE
- 1 part glass glitter (use fine, or chunky, or a mix of both!)
- 1 scoop Perfect Pearls (use enclosed craft stick)
- Glossy Accents
Place dry ingredients into a disposable cup. Add Glossy Accents and stir with craft stick. Keep adding Glossy Accents until mixture reaches cookie dough-like consistency. Use within five minutes of mixing. Dry time - approx. 15 to 30 minutes, depending on temperature and humidity levels.
IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMEND YOU WEAR THE GLOVES. You'll be so thankful you did!