This fabulous kit will create two paperweights with cork backing:
The kit contains:
- 2 - 1-7/8 inch flat-backed glass discs
- 2 - 1-3/4 inch cork circles
- 3 - 1-3/4 inch white cardstock circles
The glass discs are 1/4 inch (6mm) thick and perfect for small paperweights. Each glass disc measures 1-7/8 inch (49mm) in diameter. They feature scant bubbles within the glass. The cork is 1mm thick. Cardstock used is Bazzill Card Shoppe Marshmallow white cardstock - a very thick, quality cardstock. An extra cardstock circle is enclosed for any rubber stamping errors.
To assemble, simply stamp image and color, using waterproof inks.
- Dispense a layer of Glossy Accents or similar adhesive onto the glass disc back and using your finger, smear completely over the back of the glass disc.
- Adhere stamped image.
- Remove any air bubbles with an old credit card.
- Finish sealing cardstock edges to glass disc using your fingers, and use baby wipes for clean up.
- Adhere cork to the back also using Glossy Accents or similar adhesive.
Presto! An instant gift you won't want to give away!
I created a mini tutorial blog post using a stamped image here.